- Junior partners, associates, counsel at law firms specialising in litigation / dispute resolution
- Junior barristers practicing at the commercial, chancery, insolvency bar
- Managers / junior directors at insolvency advisory firms
- In house counsel at banks and financial institutions
- Litigation funders specialising in asset recovery / insolvency litigation
- Forensic accounting professionals
Who have 2-10 years experience within the industry
How do I become a member?
For membership queries please fill in the membership form .
What are the membership requirements?
The admission of a member is at the discretion of the Committee. However, as a summary, typically members must operate in Asset Recovery practice have 2 – 10 years of experience.
Can I continue to be a member if I then become more than 10 years in the industry?
Yes, the membership rules apply at the point of application only.
Is there a membership fee?
No, membership is free.
Do I have to pay to attend the events?
All of the events are free to attend.